Wednesday, May 20, 2009

30th April 2009 to 1st May 2009

Night flight en route to Seoul Incheon International Airport was a luxury with SIA.
My 1st time on SIA is greeted with surprises and warm hospitality..as compared to the past flights which I took with Jetstar..but I guess is money for quality ba..
Blanket and pillow provided, followed by a warm towel..
In-flight entertainment was fabulous, with the latest movies, music, mp3 and even games..
Shortly after flying, meal was served..it was a feast i think..haha..excellent in quantity and quality..total heart the experience!

Pretty tired before taking this flight..didnt enter deep sleep as im those unfortunate ones who cant fall asleep during a long bus ride/train ride/flight regardless how tired I am..Im a super light sleeper..Dear was snoring away in the wee hrs..while I was struggling to force myself zzz haha..3 am..breakfast was served..kinda earlie..but it was fabulous feast again..saw the sunrise from the plane..spectacular view..a pity i didnt have a window seat..6h flight to Incheon Airport, here we come!
Met with Tour Guide from Lotte World..We were the 1st to arrive. people from the tour group soon gathered..In total, 10 pplez..I think we are the youngest in the group..Set off to our 1st stop straight after landing..
Flats which look like HDB but all are private properties
1. Unification Observatory(along the border between North Korea and South Korea)Actress Figurine
Actor Figurine

Weather was kinda foggy, so cant have a clear view of North Korea at that time..but we did see the border..I have no idea of what North Korea and South Korea were about for its history..Upon deep explanation by the guide, I kinda grasped the idea..saw the maps, the pieces of historical records, video.. Weather was excellent at ard 15C..free aircon..I love this feeling after leaving Sg..

2. After observatory experience, lunch comes up next. There is a lot of travelling done on that day. Tour guide explains the bits of Korea, history, culture, customs, food, people etc during the journey..Afternoon was spent at the Everland Theme Park. Very big..what excites me most is that it was the Spring Flower Festival when we went..I was expecting beautiful flowers like those which I saw in Taiwan last year..true enough..the sights did not disappoint me..I was kinda tired cuz didnt sleep during the flight..the flowers brightened my mood..i'll let the pics do the talking..
Little kids on excursion
Super Big SheepI like his attitude

3. Around evening time..en route to another stopover for a simple dinner.I saw this 蜡笔小新 toy..u know those figurines based on solar energy, they will shake their head..it was sold at SGD7.Thinking that I could for sure get it in Singapore at a cheaper price..i forsaked Dear's suggestion of buying it..now..i am in SIngapore..and I cant find one of such..or even a mimic of it..totallie sianz..and regret! If anyone come across such figurine..and i mean only 蜡笔小新, please please inform me! =)

4. Took yet another 2h ride, enroute to Daemyung Resort for our night's stay. As the bus bring us around, I totally have no idea which part of Korea I was in. I jus closed my eyes in the bus...turn left and right..see many trees..den finallie see our destination..by the time we reach the resort..it was 8pm liao..


Went to the supermarket to see what kind of soup noodles they offer..

I like the accomodation place..simple yet comfortable..the pillow super nice to sleep on..is a beanbag I think..we just placed mattresses on the parquet flooring..no aircon cuz the wind was super strong..TV was boring..most programmes in Korean language..i dun think they very pro-tourists yet..regardless..we end the nite with 2 bowls of soup noodles, a very satisfied stomach in the end.. =)

2 comments:

  1. Wahaa babe, the la bi xiao xin tidbit resembles u so much men!! hee....and the food all seem so yummy!!! esp the street food...goodness...let me reminisce the korea days..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...where got resemble me..no doubt is my idol ;)

    ReplyDelete